Arkansas Attorney Advocates for Business and Individual Clients
Little Rock lawyer handling business law, intellectual property and probate cases for more than 35 years
Attorney T. Martin Davis has been representing Arkansas clients in business law, intellectual property and probate cases since 1982. He serves businesses and individuals in Little Rock and the surrounding Pulaski County area and throughout Central Arkansas. If you are a business owner and need help with a contract dispute, or if you have been named executor of an estate, T. Martin Davis, P.A. has the skills and experience to take your case.
Practicing for more than 35 years, attorney T.Martin Davis has built an outstanding reputation for himself and his firm, grounded in skilled representation, superior client service and the highest standards for ethics and professionalism. He has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability. Clients can expect the following from an engagement with T. Martin Davis, P.A.:
- Skilled representation — T. Martin Davis is a skilled mediator and litigator, fully capable of using either or both approaches to deliver creative solutions and results for his clients. He also draws on a rich file of case histories to identify winning strategies for the businesses and individuals he represents.
- Superior client service — Clients receive personal attention throughout their cases. Attorney T. Martin Davis is responsive and accessible. He answers questions and returns calls promptly.
- Ethics and professionalism — T. Martin Davis, P.A. is respected by clients and peers alike, earning the AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®. Many of the firm’s clients are referrals from previous clients satisfied with their fair and professional treatment.
T. Martin Davis, P.A. handles business law, intellectual property and probate cases.
- Business Law — Attorney T. Martin Davis handles business formation, contract review, buy and sell agreements and commercial and civil litigation.
- Intellectual Property — This area of practice covers copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets.
- Probate — T. Martin Davis, P.A. assists clients with the entire probate process, including filing the will, collecting assets, paying estate taxes, locating beneficiaries and more.
Contact a probate law firm in Arkansas to schedule a consultation
Contact T. Martin Davis, P.A. in Little Rock at 501-523-1332 or contact him online to schedule a consultation on your probate issue.